1. Generally common unqualified items of range hood include "air volume, air pressure, total pressure efficiency, signs and instructions, power connection and external flexible wire, input power and current, grounding measures, protection of touching live parts, stability and mechanical hazard, unreasonable design structure", etc. when we see these unqualified problems, we must know the unqualified problems What are the potential safety hazards of the product.
2. The protection of touching live parts is not safe, the product has defects in structural design, consumers can touch live parts or terminal blocks after taking down the detachable parts, and it may cause electric shock accidents. Electric shock is a huge potential safety hazard which can be fatal.
3. The heating project of the product is unqualified, and the temperature rise during the heating test of the lamp holder exceeds the standard limit value. Long time operation will cause the softening of the lamp holder material and the exposure of the live parts, which will cause danger. Some enterprises use cheap configuration for Jerry building, but also bring potential safety hazards to customers.
4. The mechanical hazard is unqualified. After the product is removed from the oil strainer without tools, it can touch the dangerous moving parts. When the user uses the product, it may cause danger due to touching the moving impeller, including the unreasonable design structure, which may bring safety hazards to the user. Therefore, the appearance of the range hood cannot be seen only.
5. As mentioned above, the product structure is unreasonable, the product workmanship is rough, and the shell edge and screw tip are sharp. Users can touch these sharp edges and self tapping screw tip during cleaning and maintenance, resulting in injury hazard. We often see hand injuries caused by cleaning fume machine for more than one time.
6. The test items of product creepage distance, electrical clearance and through insulation distance are unqualified. The disqualification is that the switch surface is electroplated parts. Some enterprises choose electroplated switches and panels in order to pursue the beauty of products, which may cause potential safety hazards to the products. Because after the switch is electroplated, the whole button belongs to the conductive parts that are easy to touch. When the user contacts the switch, there may be an electric shock accident. Once there is an electric shock risk, the consequences cannot be predicted.